6.26.2011

=((( ----> =DDD

Sports Day!
Hey! im bck again!
D nite b4 sports day, i oredi set my alarm 2 5.30, but whn i woke up, is oredi 6.30! Ohmygawd! i cant believe it! 7.00 muz tk attendance ler leh!CRAZY MAN! Rush lyk xiao po lidat! i nid 15 mins 2 get ready & 30 mins 2 get 2 sch, wth!Bt fortunately, i gt my super mama help me rush 2 sch jz in time! Woots Woots! Thanks alot mama!(Oh! & my phone's clock nw showing 3.33pm! Woots! LOL! Bck 2 blogging.) So, reach sch & saw my frens were waiting 4 me at corridor ler. hehe. they sit bus dats y so early. Bt, i nt yet c tiok You in sch, i thought: maybe u go find ur frens gua..Okay! Dis event has officially started! =D My fren keep looking out 4 her '1' n c tiok liao she KI HIGH er! we pun 2gthr high v her! xD Thn slowly bcum sien ler =| so we go down 2 look 4 sum food! LEH MA! Lidat go down thn cum up stil muz check bag n pocket ar?! bo shu zhou ar?! Wth! we walk & walk & walk...Grrrrr! sooooo boring! suan liao lor! go bck up. Suddenly, all of us bcum moody & emo ki, cuz of d Boredness lor! D= Wow! i wait til very long ka c tiok You! Im upstairs & Your downstairs bt i scared if i shout Your name everybody would lyk knw wats happening liao leh. hehehe. Imma down down ki ler lor, bt l8r dat nite You told me You saw me upstairs & You go 2 d highest floor 2 look down & c me. I was very shocked cuz You wanted 2 c me. hehehe xD (oh hey! dis is lyk d scene in Playful Kiss whn SeungJo knws HaNi wrote d love letter & he ask her frm d 2nd floor! Woots! ehehehe!) & l8r Ohmygawd! You finally appeared! You run very faz man! Your very GENG GENG! Woots Woots! xD okay lar, my hands pain pain ler! i write up til here. Bye Bye world!

XD    X)    =D    C=    =)    =P    =]    =}

No comments:

Post a Comment