6.02.2011

To love someone deeply
         gives you strength.
Being loved by someone deeply
         gives you courage.
                                               =]

When I met you...
my heart skipped a beat.
The Sun became the Moon...
& Cold turned into Heat.
Roses weren't Red...
Violets weren't Blue.
All because I fell in love with you.
                                                =)

The Bravest are the Tenderest,
the Loving are the Daring.
                                                =}

I forget alot of things because you
take up most of the space in my memory.
                                                =D

My heart longs for you,
my soul DIES for you,
my eyes cry for you,
my EMPTY arms
reach out for you.       
                                               C=     

I cry for the time that
you wer almost mine,
I cry for the memories
I've left behind,
I cry for the pain,
the lost, the old, the new,
I cry for the times
I thought I had you...
                                              =P

XD    =D    =)    =P    =I    =]    C=    =0                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment