3.25.2011

You Dissapear...

Hey Yo! where r u?
i couldn't find u u noe?! 
it makes me frustrating nia...
i juz dream bout u nia...but wheres yr face huh?
y i didn dream bout yr presence? 
y im so scary cat 2 go up 2 u n say hi?
y im so shy?!
erghhh!!!!! 
i really wan 2 be yr friend...
i gt c u, but u didn c me...
imma 'normal' type human being,
but i keep thinking bout u...
at 1st, i wan 2 cut dat hairstyle of yrs,
bt if i cut my hair u wouldn't notice me rite?
bt its my fault wat...
who ask me 2 fall 4 yr charm...
n u pun gt a lot of fans ma, nt juz me nia...
my friends cal me 2 be my true self...
so i'll do dat! & dats d way i like it! =)
so hope u'll do well in d exams...
bye for now...
GoodLuck!

& YOSEOB!
I'LL LOVE U FOREVER!
YR THE BEST SINGER & BEST DANCER!
SARANGHAE OPPA!
FIGHTING! =)

XD    =D    =)    =P    =I    =]    C=    =O

No comments:

Post a Comment