1.19.2011

All Of U Ignore Me!!!

Am I that so boring to you guys?
Then otherwise y u all ignore me?
Even u ignore me, when I think of u as a nice friend

This morning my MUMMY wake me up with a big smile on her face
I was so happy this morning...
Until 1:04pm....
Thats when I wanted to cry out loud,
In the fields,
Where nobody can see me...

First,
A FRIEND, do u treat me as a friend or not?
If u do, wheres that side of u?
Why can't I feel IT, see IT?
Im always there for u,
But where are u when I need u the most?

B FRIEND, I know u care about me,
But wheres that caring side of u now?
Well, simple, u leave IT at the back of yr heart...
WAY WAY BACK OF YR HEART..

C FRIEND, when I first met u...
yr so caring & funny & all sorts of good things...
But now...u think like im just a wall that keeps on blocking yr way,
Theres that look in yr eyes, that feels im worthless to be yr friend..
But somehow i think yr still nice to me.

& who is always there for me?
A friend who is always there for me to give me advise,
& that friend, I really appreciate her.

I don't know whether u guys know who u are in this post,
But is okay...I will get used to it for a while...
A friend thats

No comments:

Post a Comment